Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Information We collect from you
When you register for an account we might ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address and credit card information. Those who sign up for a trial are not required to enter a credit card.
Use of your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable us to provide you with access to the Website and to use the Service;
- to make you aware of other products or services offered by us from time to time;
- to produce reports, statistics and analysis of the types of people who access the Website;
- to contact you for your views on the Website and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website; and
- to administer, support, improve and develop Our Website.
If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list.
We reserve the right to use the name and/or logo of the company you work for in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless you specifically tell us otherwise. Your name, address details and all other personal information will remain confidential at all times.
You can opt-out of any email communications
We send billing information, product information, service updates and regular customer newsletters to registered users via email.
Where appropriate email communication will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how you can opt to be removed from the mailing list. We will promptly remove any user upon request.
Disclosure of your information
We follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access. We comply with the laws of the countries from which we operate.
We do not disclose your personal data to any third party except to the extent that we may disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes of providing Services from us. They supply the hardware infrastructure, storage and associated services necessary for us to provide the Service. All data submitted to third parties will be encrypted using SSL technology.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that is stored by your browser when you navigate around a website. Cookies are required to use the SenatorClub.co service and are used in the following ways:
- To keep your session open after you have signed in.
- If you choose the ‘Remember Me’ option when signing in, a cookie is used to allow you access to your Account without signing in each time. This cookie is removed when you explicitly log out. These cookies contain no personal information, but clearly users shouldn’t enable ‘Remember Me’ when using a publicly-accessible computing device or terminal.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Your data is sent securely across the internet
Our servers use SSL security certificates so all data transferred between your browser and our servers is encrypted. However, the internet is not in itself a secure environment. You should only enter, or instruct the importation of, data to the Service within a secure environment. This means that your browser must support the encryption security used in connection with our servers.
You own your data
We will only store information that is entered by you. The data entered, or imported on instruction remains the property of you and we will not use, nor make available for use, any of this information without permission from you.
We will give you access to your data at any time
On request, we will provide you with a full export of your data in a common file format determined by us.
Your data may be permanently deleted by us after you stop paying to use the Service, or at your request.
This policy may be updated from time to time
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and any amended policy will be posted on our Website.